Sales Negotiator - Kendal and Milnthorpe
Milne Moser Property Limited have an opportunity for a residential property Sales Negotiator join us at this exciting time as our estate agency business continues to grow across our South Lakes branches in Kendal and Milnthorpe, along with our Carnforth office in north Lancashire.
This is position which includes a variety of daily tasks which typically will include, but are not exclusive to:
- Arranging and conducting property viewings
- Arranging market appraisals and promotion of our free valuation service
- Ensuring sales are progressed timely and effectively
- Liaising with third parties such as solicitors, surveyors and contractors
- Registering and managing applicants
- Maintaining regular contact with vendors and provide feedback on all viewings in a friendly and professional manner
- To work from our Kendal and Milnthorpe offices and, occasionally, from our Carnforth branch
- To periodically assist with our busy residential lettings department
- Contributing ideas towards business development, marketing, systems and procedures
Skills & Experience
Previous experience in residential sales is desirable and would be preferred. If not already held, Milne Moser will provide access to and funding for Level 3 NAEA qualification.
Excellent customer service, a friendly telephone manner, a high standard of literacy and strong IT skills (including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel) are essential.
Your organisational skills and can-do attitude will be key to achieving Milne Moser’s Gold Standard of customer service.
Please note that applicants are required to have a full Driving Licence.
Milne Moser Property Limited offer an excellent benefits package which includes:
- A competitive rate of pay
- 37 days holiday per year
- Health plan with Employee Assistance Programme
HOURS: This role is 39 hours (FTE) per week, plus every other Saturday from 9:00am-1:00pm
JOB TYPE: Full-time, Permanent
SALARY: £17,500 - £20,000 per year (commensurate with experience)
We are fully COVID-19 safe within the workplace and with procedures in place to ensure safe working practices.
Please provide your current CV and a covering letter telling us why you wish to be considered for this role.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 2nd September, 2021