Sales Negotiator – Based in Kendal
Due to continued development and restructuring within the company, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join our friendly team at our busy Highgate Office. (Lettings experience would also be desirable but is not essential).
We always strive to give the very best customer experience and would love to hear from you if you share these values and have a passion for property and people.
This is a varied and exciting role that is both challenging and rewarding.
- Registering applicants
- Booking appointments
- Liaise with vendors, buyers, solicitors and other professionals
- Arranging and carrying out viewings
- Vendor viewing feedback
- Negotiating sales
- Tracking sales through to completion
The ideal candidates will:
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to succeed
- Be ambitious and self-motivated
- Be a great team member
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills and knowledge of word and outlook
- Be confident in face to face situations
- Hold a valid driving licence and access to a car would also be preferred
The hours will be Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm, every other Saturday 9.00am - 1pm, part time hours will be considered for the right candidate.We offer a competitive salary depending on experience along with generous holiday allowance and other benefits. Closing date 14th October 2017.
Applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Mr M Brownsord, Milne Moser Estate Agents, 100 Highgate, Kendal, LA9 4HE
Milne Moser Solicitors also have a number of other opportunities to join their busy and progressive legal practice, based across two offices in the South Lakes. Please take a look at their website: http://www.milnemosersolicitors.co.uk/about-us/vac…