Are you looking for your next challenge?
Milne Moser is a leading independent Estate Agency in Kendal & Milnthorpe. We are currently looking for an Experienced Individual to work in our busy Lettings Department based in Kendal.
The successful candidate will be experienced in Lettings, with knowledge of the lettings industry and regulations. Preferably recent experience within a lettings background, with the desire and ability to maximise the overall income and profitability of the department. Could suit an ambitious negotiator/administrator looking for the next step on the ladder.
Key Skills required:
- A knowledge of the lettings industry and regulations
- The ability to carry out market appraisals in a professional and efficient manner when required
- ARLA qualified (level 3) would be an advantage, but is not essential
- IT & communication skills, both written and verbal
- A self motivated presentable individual with the drive to succeed
- A full UK driving licence
In return you will receive a competitive salary (dependent on experience), and excellent holiday allowance.
All applications will be treated in complete confidence.
Job Type: Full-time
Required licence or certification:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- ARLA level 3 preferred. Or a willingness to complete this in a timely manner.
All applications to be made via email or in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Martin Brownsord F.N.A.E.A.
Cumbria LA9 4HE
Legal Secretary – based in Kendal
Milne Moser Solicitors are looking for an experienced secretary to join our progressive solicitors’ practice in Kendal, Cumbria.
This role will be varied and provide full secretarial support and assistance to solicitors who are responsible for a number of areas of legal work.
Typical duties will include:
• Audio typing
• Making and receiving telephone calls
• Proactively dealing with enquiries
• Diary and file management
• Filing / copying / scanning
• Assisting with reception and postal duties
You will be a team player with a can-do attitude who is willing to proactively assist our solicitors with all aspects of their role to ensure we maintain our reputation for providing a professional and high standard of service to our clients.
Excellent customer service skills, a friendly telephone manner and excellent I.T skills (including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel) are essential.
We offer a competitive salary dependant on experience, excellent working conditions and a generous holiday entitlement.
Full time hours are preferred, however, part time hours will be considered for the right applicant.
Please send your CV and covering letter by email to: email@example.com
Or by post to:
Katie Hoggarth - Practice Manager
Milne Moser Solicitors
Cumbria LA9 4HE
Closing date for applications is Monday 19 June, 2017