MOTHER’S DAY GIVEAWAY
If ever there was a year to celebrate Mother’s Day, this has to be it! To all the Mum’s out there who have been working from home, staying at home with the kids or for those who haven’t been able to see their family, we think you deserve a treat!
We are giving away an Afternoon Tea from The Posh Sardine, Arnside and a treat box from Lakes Wax & Co.
All you need to do is tag or name your Mum in the Comments section, like, and share our post. The giveaway closes on Thursday, 11th March 2021 at 5pm and we will announce the winner on Friday, 12th March.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is: Milne Moser of 100 Highgate, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 4HE.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Thursday, 11th March 2021 at 5pm. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:To nominate a Mum, tell us their name via Facebook Comments (or tag them into your comment) and ‘like’ and ‘share’ our post before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is an afternoon tea from ‘The Post Sardine, Arnside’ and a gift box from ‘Lakes Wax & Co.’
- The prize is as stated in (11) above and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable.Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The Promoter will judge the competition, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Facebook.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook within 28 days of the closing date.If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the Closing Date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.