An increasing number of property owners are becoming landlords. Whilst this can be a good way to improve your income, it can be a stressful and time-consuming experience.
Milne Moser have been letting properties for years and know how to market them to their full potential. We also know how to find you the right tenant and help you comply with the myriad of regulations that now apply to rental properties.
Unlike most letting agents, we are in the enviable position of being able to refer all of our legal work to Milne Moser Solicitors giving you the peace of mind of knowing that a qualified solicitor will prepare your tenancy agreement and any other legal documents that may be required.
Our lettings packages have been developed with two different types of landlord in mind: those who simply want tenants found and those who want us to manage the entire procedure, leaving them with nothing to do other than receive the rent.
Tenant Finder Letting Service
Our tenant finder letting service is suitable for those landlords who want help finding a tenant but are happy to deal directly with the tenant once the tenancy begins. The package includes:
- Free inspection and market appraisal
- Brochures with photographs & floor plan
- Online advertising on www.rightmove.co.uk
- Stylish and striking ‘To Let’ board
- Accompanied viewings
- Processing of enquiries
- Tenancy agreement
- Signing up of tenants at the beginning of the tenancy
- Access to our extensive database of suitable applicants searching for a property
- Tenant referencing through a reputable third party
- Contact with utility companies and council tax on check in and check out
Fully Managed Letting Service
Our fully managed letting service is designed for those landlords who want to take a back seat and leave the hard work of letting their property to the experts. As well as the services listed above, our fully managed package includes:
- Tenant referencing
- Registration of security deposit
- Rent collection
- Periodic property inspections
- Arranging for repairs and maintenance
- Updating gas and electric utility suppliers
- Transfer of council tax liability
- Check-out of tenants at the end of the tenancy
- Regular inspections of the property, including 3 in the first 6 months
We also offer additional services for landlords including:
- Preparation of inventories
- Service of statutory notices e.g. to regain possession of your property
- Submission of tax returns for overseas landlords
For more information regarding Milne Moser’s lettings and rental property services, Contact Us on 01539 725582.