We have a fantastic opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator to join our Company in Kendal, the Lake District.
Daily tasks will include;
• Providing support, including administrative tasks to the department manager
• Assisting landlords and tenants in all aspects of the lettings process
• Setting up viewings and showing properties to potential tenants
• Assisting landlords in selecting responsible, reliable tenants
• Preparing tenancy agreements and organising inventories
• Processing tenant references
• Making sure all aspects of the let meet with legal requirements
• Building relationships with landlords
• Regularly inspecting properties
• Advising landlords of maintenance issues
• Obtaining quotes from contractors, instructing and ensuring completion of works
• Building relationships with contractors, cleaners and suppliers
• Keeping up-to-date with the law related to lettings
• Maintaining in-house client database
• Preparing and processing invoices
• Preparing marketing material for properties available for rent
• Handling telephone and face to face enquiries from landlords, tenants and contractors
• Any other administrative tasks that may be required by the department.
Good financial skills are required, as you will be required to process monthly rents and commissions.Your organisational skills and can-do attitude will be key to achieving our Gold Standard of service.
Excellent customer service, a friendly telephone manner, a high standard of literacy and strong I.T. skills (including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel) are essential.
We offer an excellent benefits package which includes a competitive rate of pay, a fabulous 37 days holiday, health plan with Employee Assistance Programme!
This role is 38.33 hours (FTE) a week, plus 1 in every 3 Saturdays between 9am and 1pm.Salary will be commensurate with experience.
We are fully COVID 19 safe within our workplaces and with procedures in place to ensure safe socially distancing working practices whilst viewing properties.
Please apply on indeed via this link; https://uk.indeed.com/jobs?q=milne+moser+property&… Providing a covering letter and your CV telling us why you wish to be considered for this role.
Closing date 7th May.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Viewing Co-ordinator, to accompany property visits on behalf of Milne Moser, our Company in the Lake District.
This is an exciting role for those with a keen interest in properties in the Lake District and North Lancashire.
This would be on a self-employed basis so you can accept assignments to suit you however we would expect a minimum of 12 hours over Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. We would also expect some early evening hours during the summer months.
Daily tasks will include:
- Collecting keys from relevant offices.
- Conducting property viewings on behalf of Milne Moser vendors with letting applicants and prospective purchasers.
- Liaising with the office team to provide initial feedback following the viewings.
Your organisational skills and can-do attitude will be key to achieving our Gold Standard of service.
Excellent customer service, a friendly and enthusiastic manner and professional attitude will be essential to this role, along with local knowledge of the areas we cover.
Applicants must have a full driving licence for this role.
We are fully COVID 19 safe within the workplace and with procedures in place to ensure safe working practices.
Please apply on indeed via this link; https://uk.indeed.com/jobs?q=milne+moser+property&… providing a covering letter and your CV telling us why you wish to be considered for this role.
Closing date 7th May.