In celebration of this year’s Westmorland County Show, Milne Moser is giving away a pair of Hunter Wellies to one lucky person.
To enter, simply like and share this post, like our page, and let us know your welly size by making a comment.
The competition is open until 5pm on Thursday, 14 September 2017, and will be drawn on the following day.Terms and conditions apply.
Full Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions Apply
- ‘Age Requirement’ means the age of 18 years or older.
- ‘Closing Date’ means 5pm on 14th September 2017.
- ‘Competition’ means the competition being run by the Promoter to win a pair of Hunter wellies.
- ‘Entry’ means any entry submitted by a Participant on Facebook, which adheres to all of the Promoter’s entry requirements, before the Closing Date.
- ‘Prize’ means a pair of Hunter wellies, colour, style and design to be at the discretion of the Promoter.The Prize has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged.
- ‘Participant’ means an individual who meets the Age Requirement and enters into the Competition with the Promoter by submitting an valid Entry.
- ‘Promoter’ means Milne Moser of 100 Highgate, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 4HE.
- ‘Start Date’ means 6 September 2017.
- To Enter A participant may submit an Entry on Facebook. Only an Entry received on or before the Closing Date will be considered part of the Competition.
- Decision The Promoter will draw the winning entry on 15th September 2017 and will seek to notify the winner within 7 days, via Facebook.
- Eligibility The Competition is open to all United Kingdom residents who meet the Age Requirement at the Start Date, except those who at any time between the Start Date and the Closing Date are directors or employees of the Promoter or any member of their households.
- Validity There is a limit of one Entry per Participant.
- Collection The Winner will be responsible for collecting the Prize from the Promoter’s offices at 100 Highgate, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 4HE.
- Permission By submitting an Entry, a Participant authorises the use of his or her Entry and the subject matter thereof to be used by the Promoter for whatever promotional or other ends it sees fit without any form of monetary payment and the Participant assigns all rights in the Entry to the Promoter.
- Rules Participants are advised to keep a copy of these terms and conditions for their reference.
- The Winner of the Competition will be the first entrant randomly selected from all Entries.